Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This is picture over load I know, but they are for when I turn my blog into a book. I am working on making last years blogs into a book now and I can't wait to get it printed up. So excuse the extreme number of pictures, that's what happens when your mom is a photographer and you have a studio in your basement! Kiersten is 7, Hunter is 5 and Logan is 3!!
I got a new back drop and wanted to try it out and so my sweet children got to have a fun photo shoot. The are well trained and quite use to it by now. We had a good time being playful and Justin even got some time behind the camera to capture pictures of me with the kids.

2 comments:

anna said...

cutest kids ever! I love the ones of you kissing them.
Can't wait to see what boy #3 looks like!

Cori` said...

Way fun and cute pictures and you have got some gorgeous kids. I love taking family pictures it such a blast to spend that time with each other and just capture the moment.