Friday, June 21, 2013

Guess what's happening.....

After two long, stressful years of trying, crazy medications, 20 pounds gained, we are finally expecting Baby #5 on January 12th.
We are all thrilled beyond words!  The kids are so excited can't you see!


Due to the word being spread without us wanting it to we decided to announce it earlier then we typically would have.  Our kids sure look happy in this picture.  Hope their still this happy when we have a crying baby in our house.  
Kiersten had asked me several times, that if she didn't get any Christmas and Birthday presents for several years could we have another baby or adopt a baby girl.  It was so sweet of her.  She would just love to have a sister and I hope she gets one.  But we aren't finding out the gender of the baby until delivery day.  It just seems to help with my difficult deliveries.  I am not a "push 2 or 3 times lady".....I am a push for over 2 hours each and every time.  So that excitement of what your having it the light at the end of my marathon as I call it!
It's been quite the process getting this little angel to come and I am sure the actual deliver will be the same.  We are sure grateful things have been looking good so far with baby.  And I am thrilled beyond words to be off the crazy fertility pills!!!!




No comments: