Friday, December 25, 2015

Santa Came!!


Christmas has came once again....


We got smart this year and decided instead of having Cluff waffles with the fixings Christmas morning, which is A LOT of work for me.  We decided that we'd have that one other night for dinner but that Christmas morning we'd have Smith Cranberry muffins with sauce.  So we decided that is what we would leave out for Santa and he loved it!  


We all woke excited and surprised!  Santa knows what this boys likes!


Lots of gifts for this bunch....


Hunter and Logan were in shock to see that Justin and I bought them hover boards.  Hunter said, " I wanted to tell you I wanted one of these but I just figured there was no way you'd get me one!"
This is proof that we are cool parents!


The hover boards were a HUGE hit.....


Ella was so happy with her new kitty's!


Kiersten got a box of macaroni......look at that smile.  Maybe I should have just got her mac-n-cheese instead of the clothes and money we got her.

Doing the 3 gifts for each of our kids.....a To Use, To Cherish and To Amuse has continued to work for us.  Then of course Santa brings them a few little things.  With 6 kids, including Mona it always ends up looking like a ton.


Grant is super happy with his gift for Silvio.  I would say Silvio know Grant pretty darn well!


I love Mona's smile!  She really is a beautiful girl.  She has a heavy past that sometimes catches up with her but she shows a lot of strength.
Hunter's looking pretty good there in his Fitzgerald jersey.... Merry Christmas to him.


Mona was so sweet and she made this gift for us.  It turned out cute.


Ella found every kitty we own.  She might grow up to be one of those single ladies that have like 50 cats living in their house.  Justin was excited to get bleacher chairs for all the sports games I think we will start having to attend.  Ella liked our chairs as well.


This was the first Christmas or any holiday for that matter, in about 10 years that Justin has actually bought me a gift himself.  He got me an iPad air.  Honestly I cried!!!  Not because it's a nice gift, but because I couldn't believe he but some thought into getting me something.  Even the kids were shocked!  Could this be a new tradition?  I don't know but it is something I could get use to.


Okay I have to admit I might have bought two hover boards so Justin and I can use them...lol!  
I LOVE them!  They are so fun to ride!  I felt like a kid this Christmas!


One big highlight was getting to Skype our favorite Italian!


We visited with Silvio for 2 1/2 hours and it was GREAT!  He is doing wonderful and we miss him so much!


Christmas wore her out!  I love that she fell asleep with her kitties of course.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


No comments: