Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What Do 3 Year Olds Do While Mommy is Feeding the Baby?

So my wonderful friend Rue brought some homemade zucchini bread, which was delicious by the way and I wasn't the only one to think so. I come in from feeding Grant to find Logan helping himself. I couldn't even get mad because he was so proud of himself. He kept saying, "Mommy, I no come get you.............I do it all by myself!" It was too cute to be mad even though there was a nice mess on the freshly swept floor. Thanks Rue for the yummy treat! I am blessed to have such great friends in my life. It really brightened my day when Rue dropped by to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad it was a hit and it was healthy to boot! I knew I liked Logie for a reason, great minds think alike. Maybe for his birthday I'll make him a special loaf that he can demolish all on his own. That is really cute, thanks for posting it!

Love,
Ruene