Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Treats

So on the very first week of school it was Kiersten's teacher, Jessica Skinner's birthday. Kiersten wanted to impress her and asked me to make something really cute for her. Gosh nothing like jumping into the school year with a BANG..........but I got it done and Justin even made up a jingle to go along with it. He is soooo clever! Since I was making the mess I decided to make an extra candy sundae to take to my good friend Mac on her first day of school. She teacher's 2nd grade at Ruth Powell. Justin just adores Mac so he made up a separate jingle just for her..............what a guy! Mac was so shocked and excited when she got her sweet treat!
I am always amazed with Justin's ability to write jingles! Thanks Sweetheart for being so helpful and sweet!

No comments: