Monday, August 30, 2010

Just made me laugh...

Today Logan came in from playing outside..........he was so excited about something.
He was running through the house calling........"Mom guess what.....Mom guess what?"
He finally found me switching laundry in the laundry room.
Logan said, "Mom guess what?"
I replied, "What Logie Bear?"
Logan said, "I just saw a toot wittle wabbit (cute little rabbit) in the font (front) yard!"
He started to describe how small and cute the rabbit was and.....
not a minute later he asks me, " Mom can we shoot it?"
It just made me laugh!
He is so Justin's son and that comment right there proves it.
Justin still reminds me of the time in college when we were with a group of friends and saw a family of quails crossing the road. They were so cute.....
but you know me..... I made the sound of a shot gun being cocked and
fired off when I saw them.
Justin said my comment was awesome coming from a pretty girl and he knew I would be a great "catch"! Justin loves that story and loves that, for him, I am the "perfect" combination of Tom Boy and girly girl. What can I say I grew up between two brothers...........great memories I have of the River Rat's...our club all growing up. Many kids who grew up across the river remember the River Rat's!!

2 comments:

BiggsFamily said...

That kid cracks me up all the time!! I bet my hubby wishes I were more like you, a little more tomboy mixed in with the girl...but im all girl here :)! haha

GirlyGirl said...

that is so cute i love you logie bear