Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moore Fun!

Justin had to go back to work Monday and our good friends the Moore's happen to be camping in Alpine the same weekend we were so we made plans for Hal to catch a ride back to Pima with Justin while Stacy, her four kids, my kids (minus Grant) and I stayed up camping. My mother-in-law offered to keep Mr. Grant if Justin would bring him when he came and she would bring him back on Tuesday when she came up to the Cluff Reunion. It was really nice of her even though it was hard to let him go. My first time away from him over night........but shoot she's a better mom then me so he was in great hands! The first day we fished at Black River we caught 10 fish........Kaden caught 5 and I caught five. The competition was on! Kaden kept telling me, "You are like a really tough mom!"
Rrrrrr Logan and Brinner just can't resist each other.
The picture is blurry but yes that is me kicking Logan in the butt! No need to call CPS it was a "gentle tap" that's all :)
What a good looking group of kids!
We had so much fun fishing!
Stacy and her four crazy boys!
Stacy posing sexy by the tree. Really she was trying to "hide her gut" but since she actually doesn't have a gut she didn't need to do that.......silly Stac!
Wow look at all those Rainbow trout!
Hunter and Kendall were so proud. They each got to reel one in and loved every minute of it!
Logan thoroughly enjoyed gutting the fish. He just wanted to "play with the fishies!"
Boy and Fish Guts
Kaden just couldn't believe I would help gut the fish.....I won a lot of points with him because of my fishing skills!
Every evening we would go on a rail ride. It is such beautiful country and the weather was gorgeous! And of course Logan and Brinner were silly as ever!
It was tons of fun! We had a wonderful time and were sad to see the Moore's leave on Tuesday.

No comments: