Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Can I really go that high?"

That was Logan's comment when he saw how high the ski lift was. We took the kids to ride the ski lift at Sunrise Resort. You can ride the lift up and down as many times as you want. You can hike down if you want and a lot of people were taking the lift up and riding their mountain bikes back down.
The kids were a bit nervous about this adventure.....
The Indian guys were very nice to always help the boys get up in the sit so they didn't get knocked down by it. You forget how fast the seat is coming around.... at least it felt fast with little kids to try and get on it.
Up, Up and Away
I only took a moment and then the kids lost their nervous feeling and were in complete Awe of the beautiful scenery Heavenly Father and Jesus have created for us. It was a great opportunity to talk with the kids about how much Heavenly Father loves us and what a beautiful earth we have to live in.
At view from the top was breath taking!
Justin and I talked about bring the kids back up when they are older and mountain biking down. I hope we remember to do that!
It was a little crazy to go down the ski lift since I never had before.........usually you are skiing or snow boarding down the mountain. The top corner were you get on the lift kind of took your breath away.
Love My Kids!
One of my favorite things to do is to spend time with just my kids..........no friends, no neighbors, no cousins........just them. Not that I don't enjoy spending time with everyone else, but to share moments with just my kids and Justin is pure joy to me. It makes me think of what heaven might be like in a way.
I hope Hunter always wants a picture with his Mom!
Logan loved jumping off the lift and running to get out of the way.
Hurry Logie......Hurry! It was really fun and we loved watching the people mountain biking down the mountain. Wow some of the really got going fast!

No comments: