Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rainbow Camp Site

Mr. Grant LOVED his early birthday present......the 4X4 wagon.
Justin on the other hand did not like the wagon and thought it was a waste of money. I thought being up in the mountains for 9 days with a 10 month old I would need something to pull him a round in. After the first day Justin made the comment, "that wagon is really handy to have." I felt like saying, "what you mean the wagon you thought was a waste of money?" But I refrained. It did end up being a great thing to have camping and ever since. When we got to our camp site the kids were thrilled to find a fort already made.
What more could you ask for......a fort in the mountains!
They spent a lot of time playing in their fort.
Mr. Grant had a good time.......between the wagon rides, crawling in the toy hauler, and sitting in the walker I borrowed he loved his first camping adventure!
It wouldn't be a complete camping trip without roasting marshmallows and making smores. Oh my favorite......I usually can't stop with just one smores!
I will always think of my dear friend Stacy Smith whenever I make smores! She is the Smores Master and always will be in my book!
Love my Mr. Grant! Even though he really wanted down so he could eat rocks!
He loved the walker.....thanks Gloria! He could only push himself backwards but loved it none the less.
I love, love, love Robeez shoes! We loved Rainbow Camp grounds and hope to make it a yearly tradition!

No comments: