Thursday, August 26, 2010

The BIG Day!

So I have a TON of blogging to do to catch up. I keep hoping to find some time to do that but life just isn't slowing down. I am determined to keep my blog up because the one blog book I made turned out so great. The kids love to look back through it and remember all the fun things we did............so I will get caught up.......just not today.
So I am going to start with more recent stuff and go from there. This is Kiersten and Hunter on the first day of school. Kiersten is in 4th Grade...........Hunter is in 2nd Grade............and they both have Mrs. Skinner's.......and the strings teacher is also named Mrs. Skinner. We need to come up with nicknames real soon.
Styling kids huh? Logan was so sad to not be starting preschool the same day so I let him wear his new outfit and backpack. The kids were excited for school. I was sad to have to give them back. I have really enjoyed this summer. It went by so fast! I had many more fun things I was wanting to do with the kids so I was sad to have this day come.
Watch out boys......and mom and dad!
We are hoping for another great year of school at DPA!

1 comment:

Missus Elle said...

I love their outfits! So cute I remember the first days! :) Could never sleep the night before