Friday, April 12, 2013

9 Year Old Boys!!!

No one ever told me how much fun 9 year old boys are!  It's been fun discovering this truth on my own though.



This is what happens when you ask your 9 year old boy to vacuum out the car.  Now he did what I asked and did a great job at it.  He also had a fun time using the vacuum hose to create this nice hickey in the middle of his forehead.  Do you think he was embarrassed at all?  Heavens no, something like this is "AWESOME" when you are a 9 year old boy! 


This is Hunter with his 4th Grade teacher, Mrs. Jessica Skinner.  She is also our neighbor.  She has been Hunter's most favorite teacher yet!  She is pretty amazing teacher!
So this was on one of the many dress up days during the Love of Reading Week.  It was dress like a cowboy or cowgirl day.  Of course, for our "think outside the box", Hunter he decided he was going to dress up like a cowgirl!  He was so very excited to do it and even picked out his own outfit.  How could I say no, plus isn't he adorable!
I am always impressed with Hunter and his ability to think outside the box.  Plus he has a dang good sense of humor to match it!
Mrs. Skinner sent me this picture and told her this was her favorite day of the year.  She even asked of she could put it on her FaceBook page because she loved Hunter's personality and creativity so much!
So I must say, 9 year old boys are so much fun!  I am grateful I get to experience these fun filled moments with Hunter!

No comments: