Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Is In The AIR

I have to say this kid is a full romantic at heart! I love Hunter's creativity for sure. 


He wanted to ask Callie Rodgers to be his Valentine. He decided he would give her the princess balloon from our Disneyland trip.


Snow White is pretty awesome! 


He also wrote Callie a poem, ALL ON HIS OWN I MIGHT ADD, asking her to be his Valentine. Read that poem it would impress any grown woman let alone an 11 year old girl! 


He wanted to get all dressed up in his suit to deliver it to Callie!  He had to ask her the week before Valentine because he was afraid she would get asked if he waited any longer!  


Jenny said Callie was so surprised she didn't even know how to react, but once she realized what it was for Callie was all Smile!  Now to wait for her response.....the anticipation killed Hunter.
 

It only took a day before he got his answer. He was relieved it was a YES!!! 


Now on to the creative gift. I told Hunter he could just buy Callie some candy and a stuffed animal. His response killed me. He said, "Mom this is Callie Rodgers we are talking about. I can't just give her a generic stuffed animal I have to really impress her!"


So he worked hard and made her a duct tape purse and wallet!  
I'm guess she'll be impressed cause I know I was! 


Then we wrote her a secret message on this heart. We laminated it and spray painted the inner heart shape with gold paint. So Callie had to use a gold dollar to scrape off the paint and find her Valentine message from Hunter. It was super cool! 


Here Callie's gift is all ready to go. 


Callie dropped off a candy gram and a dancing stuffed animal to Hunter and he was thrilled!

It's so cute to see Hunter have a little crush on Callie. Especially when I know it's so innocent. When he gets all those raging hormones then I won't like this Valentine thing as much! 

No comments: