Friday, June 19, 2015

Disneyland June 2015

Unfortunately Silvio wasn't feeling good enough to come with us. The kids are performing for dance at Disneyland today. This was the whole reason for the trip so I didn't really have a choice but to leave Silvio at the beach house. He probably doesn't care I mean he is 17 and all. Hopefully tomorrow he can come with us tomorrow.


The kids were super excited to perform on the Disney stage.  This is Hunter and Logan's first time performing here.


Oh how I love Kirsten's Extreme Dance group.  Such fun girls!


Hunter did awesome!  His group sure is fun to watch!


The kids each got Mickey ears for performing which they thought was cool.


Look at that expression!  Kiersten is so fun to watch.  She really is an amazing dancer AND performer.  You can tell she loves every minute of it!


These two boys are adorable!
Such cuties!
They did a wonderful job dancing!


The Safford Dance Academy Crew


As you can see her my boys aren't shy when it comes to the dance girls!  Just hanging out waiting for their class with Disney dancers to start.


Oh My Gosh this kid melts my heart!  Isn't he adorable?
He wore those Mickey ears so proudly.  I love Logie Bear so much!!!  He is going to grow up to be such an outstanding man.  I am blessed to be his mom!


Showing off their mad skills doing wings during their tap number!  These girls are all amazing!



This number was a crowd pleaser for sure!  It kind of steals the show!  What's not to love about one boys dancer in the group wearing a black suit and sun glasses.



This is a must take picture.....waiting in line for Toy Story Mania!


I love that no one is too old for Disney characters!!!
Makes me feel young just knowing that!


Such fun!


I am so thankful for being able to make this trip with the kiddos.  I am blessed to have a wonderful husband, even when he can't break away from the office he is always so good to let me go with the kids on trips.


Eating a must have churro!


Pluto and the family


Look at the smiles on our faces!  I'd say we are having a fabulous time.  Sadly Silvio isn't feeling much better so he didn't come either day we went to Disneyland.  Each night after a long, full day with the kids at Disneyland once we got back to the beach house I would rub Silvio's leg for 30-45 minutes.  Nothing feels tight or strange about his calf.  I just feel really bad that he isn't feeling better.  I even asked him if he wanted me to take him back to the Urgent Care but he didn't.  Guess he is just going to have to give the muscle time to get better.  I am so glad he is Face Timing his parents and that his dad is a doctor.  I feel good that we are doing everything his dad is suggesting.  Hope Silvio feels better for the long drive home.  We all felt guilty going to Disneyland without him.  But one day this kid had to perform and the next day they had a class with Disney dancers.  Plus what could we do if we just sat around with Silvio.  He slept most of the days anyway and I think the best thing we could do for him is let his body rest. 


Hunter and his love of the princesses!  Just as I predicted, Hunter stole Logan's prices hat :)


Love Logan in the picture!  What a character......... when asked to pose for a picture before the Pixar Play Parade this is what he did!


Love all the parades at Disney!


One of our favorite eats at Disneyland....The Bengal Barbecue.


Hunter went off with teenage girls from the dance academy to ride some rides with them.  Worked out great because then we had an even about of riders.


This picture sums up our trip......it was exciting at a treasured memory for me!
Love these kids with all my heart!


No comments: