Thursday, November 26, 2015

Logan's 10 Now

I surely don't know how I ever lived without having Logan in my life!  He adds so much fun and humor to our family!


Hard to believe he is already 10 years old!


He loved the claw machine game Justin and I got him for his birthday.  Everyone has loved playing with it!
10 Things I Love About Logan
1.  His sense of humor....he always wants to make people laugh!
2.  His ability to attract people....everyone loves Logan!
3.  How girl crazy he is.....not sure I will like it when he gets to be a teenager though.
4.  How grateful he is!  He thanks me for everything...constantly.  He says thank you more than any kid I know!  I love that quality in him!
5.  His smile!  He has a smile and a twinkle in is eye that just gets to my soul!
6.  His desire to follow his Heavenly Fathers plan.
7.  I love seeing how much he looks up to Kiersten and Hunter.
8.  I love watching what a good big brother he is to Grant and Ella.  He really makes sure to include them and make them feel loved!
9.  I love watching him do soccer, swim team or dance on stage.  He is a true performer!
10.  His attitude!  He is very carefree and a bit air headed.....I wish I could be more relaxed like him!

We Love You Logie Bear!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: