Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's

Hunter once again asked Callie Rogers to be his Valentine. She answered with a Ding Dong that said "I'd be a ding dong not to be your Valentine!"


Hunter was happy she answered yes!  He was dressed up so nice because he had a basketball game this same day.



On Valentine's Day Callie brought Hunter a beta fish with a saying, "Out of all the fish in the sea I am glad you're my Valentine!"



Hunter named his fish Car. Short for Callie Ann Rogers. What a romantic guy he is! 



This is my sweet Valentine, Ella Jane!! 



I am so blessed to have two girls! I love both of them so much! 



Logan surprised me with this planter box for Valentine's Day. He made it at scouts. Super cool for a scout project I'd say. I loved it!  I love all my sweet kids and loving hubby. They make my Valenitine's good just by being who they are! 


No comments: