Monday, February 29, 2016

Much Needed Reminder

I think smart phone are ruining our families and relationships!


I know my kids spend a little too much time "plugged in" and for sure Justin does.  I will admit I have to fight the battle to put down my phone too.  I guess I am just more aware of the problem it causes.  Justin uses his phone as an escape.  He is constantly glued to it.  Not that he is communicating with anyone.  Just reading the news and sports.....CONSTANTLY.
We need to find some common grounds for when and when to be on our phones.  I recently read a book about this exact topic.  It was such a good reminder to put your phone down and develop the relationships around you.  Set limits for phone use and basically learn to live life HANDS FREE.
I am striving to be a hands-free momma!

No comments: