Monday, February 27, 2017

Little Ditch Day

This little guy isn't feeling good so he stayed home from school. He watched many episodes of Gold Rush, his favorite show. So glad it's on Hulu!  I had lots of school work to get working on so I promised him we would do something together at 1:00. 

 

Grant is a cuddler and kept wanting me to come cuddle with him while we watched his show. But it's hard to write a paper while watching TV. So come 1:00 I knew I needed to put the school work down and spend time with my little sickie! 

 

We decided a nice soak in the hot tub would be just what the doctor ordered. It was a crisp 45 degrees outside so the hot tub felt amazing!!  There is snow on the mountains and a breeze in the air. 
Loved my break from school with Grant. Too bad he isn't feeling good. 
Love this boy!! 

No comments: