Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Logan made my night...........

..........I was folding clothes in my bedroom and I could see that he was standing in front of the door to the back porch, looking at his reflection in the window of the door. I stopped to hear what he was saying and it just made my night. So I thought I better record it while I remember what he said.
He repeated this over and over several times and I will try to record it in his little Logan speech.................."I like to bear my tesimony. I hope I tan go to Kindergaden. I hope I tan do my homework at Kindergaden as good as Kierten (Kiersten). I love Jesus and he loves me. I hope to get baptized when I am big. I hope to have a fun birday paty when I get baptized. I like to go in the water when I get baptized. I love my mom and dad. I draw 'dem pitures ebry day betause I love 'dem. I love my baby Brant (Grant) and I love Kierten (Kiersten) and Hunter. I hope I tan be nice. I hope I won't be notty. I love my tesimony. Amen."
Logan went through his testimony a couple of times saying pretty much the same things. It was just so dang cute and took me by surprise to know that he was thinking about his testimony tonight all on his own. He is a sweet little guy. Thanks for making my night Logie Bear! I told him my happy thing for the day was hearing him say his testimony.

3 comments:

Tifani said...

I didn't know weather to laugh a little or cry!!! How sweet is that!! I love him! you are one lucky mama Bec!!! We've been blessed with some pretty great little spirits just waiting to bust out of the shell!!! I love them YES...even when they wake me at 1 am to tell me they just threw up!! YUCK yep my nightmare last night!

anna said...

Priceless! I love that you recorded it. What a sweetie pie, and what a contrast to my little guy's rendition of what he's learned about the gospel so far! (I just recorded what mine said yesterday too.)
hmmmm...hope it's not a complete reflection of parenting! :)

BiggsFamily said...

How adorable!! I love that little guy he is so darn cute!! Love that you heard it also!! I just love those little moments!! Good job on teaching them what they should know also, I know were not always sure as moms if were doing so great, and it is nice to know every once in a while that we are!!