Thursday, April 15, 2010

tOo AdOrAbLe To NoT

bLoG aBoUt...
Isn't Miss Brynlee the sweetest little pea in a pod! I had a great time today at my photo shoot with her and Tif. Brynlee was so good and tolerated every pose I had for her.
She was born 7 weeks early and is such a fighter. She is now 6 weeks old. Wish I could have taken pictures of her when she was 3 lbs. She is now 7 lbs 4 oz ............WoOt.......WoOt.........give it up for Miss Bryn! This is a picture for my sweet mother-in-law's wall. We just got pictures of the other grand kids and this picture will complete the wall. Couldn't you just love on her all day long!
I love this basket.....but that sweet baby is what makes it a great picture.
One thing I LOVE about photograph is ANGLES. Moving the camera to get a shot at a different angle changes the image so much. I love to play around with angles! She looks like a precious little doll.
Tif looks great! It was fun to visit with her. She always makes me laugh. I have to admit I bought Miss Brynlee that outfit. What can I say I had the chance to shop for a baby girl so I took advantage of it.
She had strict orders from her Daddy to smile for the pictures and she minded him well. I love newborn smiles! I like to image what sweet things they are thinking of.............Angels............Jesus...............Heaven...
RuFfLeS & ToEs..............who could resist!
Love her sweet little nose and perfect little lips!
Miss Brynlee was a fan of her Aunt Becky's hammock!
I Love, Love, Love her smile in this picture. It looks like a genuine smile. Maybe I just told a funny joke or something?
Brynlee Dawn Cluff
So Sweet!
I love this picture!
I would title it........"The Eyes of a Mother"
I love her little hand in this shot.
I have to say a HUGE thank you to my awesome mother-in-law for watching Mr. Grant and Logan for me so I could do this photo shoot. That woman is amazing! I totally hit the jackpot when it comes to mother-in-laws!

3 comments:

anna said...

darling photos, darling baby (and mama!)

allisonj_2004 said...

cute! I'm jealous come take pick of baby Paizley!

Alene said...

You did a great job, Becky! Brynlee and Tif look great!