Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You'd Have Thought I'd Gave Them $1,000

Stacy Moore had her four boys take a little cake to Kiersten on her birthday.
They took it to her at dance class and sang to her and everything!
It just made her day!
And so we had this little cake sitting around.......
well Kendall Moore came over to play with Hunter on a Thursday (it's the start of our weekend...no school on Fridays at DPA, which I LOVE!).
These two boys begged and begged for me to let them put their faces in their cake pieces.
You should have seen the look on their faces when I said "SURE!"
The only rule was that they had to eat all of it......even the stuff on their faces, no wasting!
They couldn't believe it!
It wasn't a big deal to me but man was it a BIG DEAL to them!
It was like I helped them with one of their many dreams. In fact that's just what Hunter said, "Ah thanks mom, that has been a dream of mine for a long time!"
And so they had a blast and I enjoyed watching them and their excitement. Mr. Grant and Logan even copied them and now I wish I had taken a picture of them as well.
Afterwards they all ran around the house cheering, dancing and screaming about getting to stick their faces in cake!
Silly Boys.......glad I could help make dreams come true!!!

No comments: