Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dance Competition

Kiersten's Hot Shot group did a Star Bound Competition!

They received High Gold for Afro Circus and High Gold for Lion King.
They were awesome on stage!!!



I really love the time I get to spend with Kiersten on these dance competitions!  It is always a treat to be around her, joke, laugh, tease, act silly, and talk about the seriously things in life as well.




One of their awards they received…….

 As the scheduling for the competition worked out Kiersten was unable to come with Angela and I to the Neon Splash Dash 5K run.  We were super sad she had to miss it!  Maybe next year sista.  I was so grateful that Jenny let Kiersten hang out with her, got her ready for her last dance and kept her safe for me.  Jenny is amazing for sure!!!

No comments: