Friday, August 2, 2013

Fun Summer Day


It was a perfect summer afternoon.  The temperature had cooled down just enough to be comfortable and the sky was completely overcast.  So I decided to take the kids out for a rhino ride.  Yes we got a rhino!  Justin got it for my birthday and I LOVE IT!  It's perfect for the little trails and the river bottom. Plus I can let Kiersten drive me in it when I don't want to be the driver.


We drove on the farm roads to get to the Thatcher bridge.  I let everyone, but Grant, have a turn driving the rhino.  The boys thought that was really cool.........they didn't care if they could barely see over the steering wheel.  Shoot, Logan had to look through the steering wheel to see the road.  
But they all drove great!
We spent and hour or so letting them play on the river bank.


Hunter had fun making a little dam.


It's days like today that I wish Justin didn't work such long hours.  We would have loved for him to come with us.  But we had a fun afternoon just the kids and I.  
I love being outside and going for trail rides!  

No comments: