Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Little Pranksters!


Woke up April 1st to several pranks played on Justin and myself!
Guess Kiersten and Hunter stayed up the night before so we'd have some tricks to find in the morning.  


This would be my cell phone wrapped with rubber bands!
A LOT of rubber bands!


This would be Justin's cell phone and tablet wrapped with rubber bands!
They also put Vaseline on our bathroom door handles, duck taped the toilet seat down, wrapped a rubber band around the sprayer at the kitchen sink.  So when I was rinsing out my cup this morning the water sprayed ALL OVER ME!!!  Later that morning I found that they had taken the batteries out of the TV remotes.  
They had a BLAST doing all these tricks on us!  They were so excited for it to be April Fools.  They helped Logan make oreos and replace the white creme with toothpaste so he could trick his school teacher, Mrs. Skinner.  Logan had a great time pulling that prank.........I heard it really got her.  She was not expecting that.
I knew the kids really wanted Justin and I to retaliate that evening.  So I put a fake snake in Kiersten toilet.  I also put small plastic scorpions at the foot of the kids beds under their covers.  This really scared Kiersten!!!  Justin went in and put shaving cream on their faces when they went to sleep.  Any way it was a good day with lots of fun!  Next year Justin and I are going to bring our A game...........so watch our Cluff kids!!!!
I love that our kids initiated the fun.  They have great personalities for sure!

1 comment:

Us said...

You have such a fun family Becky!