Saturday, April 12, 2014

Releve Dance Competition Weekend



This weekend started out with me having a doctors appointment on Friday morning.  Kiersten had a dance competition the next day in Gilbert so we just made a weekend of it.   So I brought Kiersten, Logan, Ella and our neighbor, Maranda.  They all watched Ella while I went to my doctor appointment........have I mentioned before how nice it is to have a child old enough to babysit?


Of course our weekend consisted of shopping at the mall.
I was due for some retail therapy!


Ella really loves the mall!
She loved being out and about.  I think she is as sick of the house as I am!


Since I knew we'd have so much time Friday afternoon and Saturday (Kiersten didn't have to be at the competition til 7 pm).  So instead of getting a hotel room which wouldn't be convinient with all these kids and a 3 month old.  Justin had me rent a house in Gilbert.  We got one with a pool and hot tub so the kids would have plenty of stuff to do!  And Ella could take her naps easily while they were enjoying themselves outside!  It was great!!
We bought some food so we wouldn't spend as much eating out.  The kids picked out mint chocolate chip ice cream.  They came in from swimming and asked if they could have some.  When I told them to just take the carton and eat out of it I became a "Cool mom."  They couldn't believe I would let them do that.....



And I couldn't believe they ate the whole carton of ice cream between the three of them!!!


Ella loves to "sit up"........of course she can't do it all by herself yet but don't tell her that!  She loves to be propped up on a couch.


Kiersten and Logan enjoyed having Maranda come with us.  She was a good help with Ella........it was super nice to have a 12 year old and a 13 year old on the trip.


Gosh I LOVE these kids!


Kiersten got Ella to sleep several times by bouncing her around. 
 Makes Kiersten so happy when that happens!


Kiersten is such a great big sister!
Ella loves her!


The kids were all excited to ride these animals around the mall!


Ella LOVED it!  When the 30 minutes was up and we had to return them she started crying.  It was so funny!


The Releve competition was so much fun!
Kiersten's group dances so well!


Their tap number, Acapella got highest score in their age group so they got a 4 foot tall trophy!
Super cool!


Our Kiersten sure can leap!  She is such a beautiful dancer!


Great job Kiersten!!!


This is their Tap number.....it was so good!  One of my favorites! 
It was a great weekend!
So proud of Kiersten and all her hard work!

No comments: