Friday, April 4, 2014

Quite the Babysitter!!!

There have been a few days that I have left Ella in the family room while I either took a shower or worked out or something.  Every time Logan happens to be in the room as well and I would tell him to come get me if she gets to fussing.


Seems like every time I come back to find Ella propped up on her little pillow watching something on the iPad.  


It just cracks me up!  She of course seems to be loving every minute of it!!


Isn't Logan a great babysitter!


This time he propped her up so she could watch the Disney channel with him!
This is just proof for Ella to see how much she is loved my her brothers!
Logan really is a wonderful helper with Ella and always offers to hold her or feed her for me!
Thanks Logan for being so AWESOME!!!

No comments: