Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Pageant Weekend

Tif and I decided to take our kids to see the Easter Pageant. The husbands didn't care to go. I was able to leave Ella with Justin to make the trip a little easier. 


Oh Hunter, so glad you are being safe! 


We are always looking for a good youth baclava and we happened to find some. It's 95 degrees but these boys don't care! 


We took the kids on a good hike up Pinicle Peak and it was great! 


Such a beautiful day and location for a hike!! #feelingblessed


Kaely has to learn if you take crazy selfies with my phone, I will use them :)


What gorgeous girls we have! 


Oh yay we were a party I tell ya!  


Proof we made it up!  Hunter was so sweet and stayed with Brynlee a little lower down. She just couldn't make it all the way up. 


The desert can be surprisingly beautiful! 



The Easter Pageant was wonderful!  I haven't been in years and had forgotten how great it is!  So grateful for my Redeemer and the chance His Atonement gives me to become better. 


The Angels at the end and Christ rising up was my favorite part for sure! 

No comments: