Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools Jokes....Gonna need to set some rules for next year!!

Justin and I had no idea what we were in for this April Fools! 


The kids got us good but not without a little revenge!  These are Silvio, Kiersten and Hunter's phone together with rubber bands. I stole their idea....Silvio wasn't too happy as he was running late to school the next morning and found his phone like this :)


Yes the clock does not lie. It is 12:30 IN THE MORNING!!!  The kids set an alarm for midnight of April Fools Day so they could start their tricks! 


They put honey on our bedroom and bathroom doorknobs! 


They duct taped our toilet closed! 


This one was actually my revenge. After we finally got the kids all back in bed I stayed up even later to repay the tricks to a small degree!  I believe the sprayer got Hunter that morning. 


I put helium balloons in all the kids toilets. 


This is the unbelievable trick that started it all!! As Justin and I were sleeping, the kids zip tied a frebreze can so that it would keep spraying. Then the proceeded to throw it in our bed!!!!! I started screaming, trying desperately to figure out what the heck was going on and try to stop it. Once I figured out that I could not turn the spraying off I hurried and took the can to our tub so it could finish spraying in there. 
Of course by that time our bed sheet were soaked. The crazy part is that Justin SLEPT THROUGH ALL OF THAT!!!!  Yep he woke up asking me if I could hear the spraying noise. Which was the frebreze can spraying in our tub. He had no idea what it was or that the whole can had been spraying IN OUR BED!!  Wow what a treat to sleep so soundly! 


How could you be mad when your kids wake you up in the middle of the night when they are this excited? I know I couldn't. But we are setting up rules for next year....lol! 


The kids put 50 rubber bands on my phone. 


They put this cup with water in it on the counter. 


One of my paybacks was this.....when the kids asked "what's for dinner" that night. I told them it was in the oven and that they could help themselves. Apple was all they found and honestly that was dinner! 
What a memorable April Fools Day these kids made for us! 

No comments: