Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Such an Example

I love my mother with all my heart!
She truly is an amazing example to me in so many ways!
I am beyond blessed to be her daughter!
She is kind hearted, the most giving person I know, she is thoughtful, she serves those around her constantly, she looks for people to serve, she loves me unconditionally, she loves my children even more.  She tells me about the lessons she is learning from her daily scripture studies and how all our problems can be solved by reading the scriptures and staying close to the spirit.  


One of her strongest examples is her love for attending the temple!
She has been going weekly to the Gila Valley Temple since it opened.  During the time she was fighting breast cancer, her greatest sorrow was that she didn't have enough energy to attend the temple.  She typically goes every Friday morning, every week!
I love her so much for the ways in which she has helped to build and strengthen my testimony.
I too am grateful for the temple!

No comments: