Monday, March 9, 2015

So Proud!


I am so proud of this awesome guy!
Logan was the first one in his class to pass off his multiplication facts 1-12.
His 3rd grade class room theme is Harry Potter this whole year.  His teacher, Mrs. Verdugo, made this special wand for the first person to pass off their mulipulcation facts.  Logan wanted the wand so bad!


I was so excited for him to earn it!
I have been really impressed with how fast he was able to learn them.  We didn't spend a whole lot of time practicing them and then boom he'd have some memorized.  Logan is such a smarty pants!
I loved watching his determination to earn that wand and then to see his excitement when he achieved it!  He is such a good kid and its so fun to be his mom!


Mrs. Verdugo told me that she has NEVER had a student learn their multiplication facts this early in the school year.  She told me how extremely proud she is of Logan and that this accomplishment is a HUGE deal.  They don't spend much time in class learning their facts, other then when they first learned how multiplication works and a daily multiplication paper.  But they don't spend time trying to memorize them.  So for Logan to pass them all off that fast is AWESOME!
I was even more proud of Logan after Mrs. Verdugo told me all that!
Logan is pretty proud of his wand and has taken it to school everyday for two weeks.  At recess they play like it is the most powerful wand in the world and him and his friends take turns playing with it!
Logan told me, "This wand is extra special because Mrs. Verdugo made it herself with A LOT OF LOVE, she told that class!"
They made it a huge deal and Mrs. Williams, the director of the school announced it to the whole school.  
WAY TO GO LOGAN!!
Great job putting your mind to something and sticking with it!  You are going to do amazing things in life I know it!! I love being your mom Logie Bear!

No comments: