Monday, March 16, 2015

There REALLY Should Be RULES!


When you hired someone to come do work at your house there should be some rule that they aren't allowed to sell baby rabbits to YOUR CHILDREN!!!  Don't worry I let Brother Andy Peterson know I didnt fully appreciate him tell Grant for $5 he could come buy a rabbit from him. 


But how can I say "no" to this cute face? Plus we already had a rabbit cage and Grant had is own money. 


Ella pretty much thinks the rabbit is HERS!!!!!!!
Seriously she hates it if some else gets to hold it! She is pretty cute with it though. 


This picture cracks me up!
Can you just imagine what's going through this poor rabbits brain? 
Now I have something to harass Brother Peterson about so all in all it's okay. And we are in love with the sidewalk he put in around our backyard!!  Now the kids have a huge loop to ride bikes and scooters around!  Yay!  


No comments: