Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kiersten's 8th Grade Promotion

EXCUSE ME....
This can not be happening???
Kiersten is going to be in high school next year.


I am not ready for that!



I want to turn the clock back and go back to when Kiersten was a toddler and do it all over again!!!


I am so proud of the young woman Kiersten is becoming!  



Kiersten graduated junior high with straight A's!
Way to go girl!  When you think about the fact that she pretty much has a part time job dancing 10 plus hours a week on top of school, it really is impressive!


Kiersten and Alani
This is one of Kiersten's best friends!  I am so glad they have each other!


This is Kirsten's other best friend Kristiana.
Kiersten, Alani and KristiAuna are the 3 musketeers!  


Danika, Hanna, Kiersten, Kenlynn, Alissa, Alani, Kloe, Samantha, Holly, KristiAuna and Raely
Beautiful girls inside and out!



Kiersten and Samantha



Grandma and Grandpa Boswell
My mom has helped give Kiersten a ride to dance every Tuesday this whole school year.  Both Kiersten and Grandma look forward to their drive together.  I love that my kids get time to visit with my mom on an individual level.  My mom has mentioned before that she hates Christmas break because it messes up her schedule of visiting with her grandkids.  I am so grateful for my moms willingness to help me out and how good she is to her grandkids!



Watch out boyfriends looks like Kiersten is packing the brothers!   
I'd say these boys look up to their sister!




I can't believe how fast time is going!  How in the world can Kiersten be going to high school next year?  It doesn't seem to be possible!



We Love You Kiersten!
You are such a joy to have as a daughter!  We hope we all survive your high school years.....hahaha!



I thought it was so cute that Mr. Porter Sherwood bought a matching tie to match Kirsten's dress.



What a goof ball!  It his defense Hunter has going around trying to take crazy pics of people!



Man Ms. Bond really delivers on the crazy face picture!!!
Love this lady!



Kiersten and Mrs. Katie Williams
Kiersten is super excited to be in student council and have her as her leadership teacher!



Kiersten and Raely



Kiersten and Danika



Kiersten and Kloe



Cousin Steven is just as cute as he can be!!!
This is actually a really cool picture Hunter........great job!



Kiersten and Maranda

No comments: