Thursday, May 21, 2015

The After Party

I was in charge of the Photo Booth for the 8th grade promotion party. It was fun to be in charge of something that gave me a reason to be at the party the whole time.  I was pretty happy that Kiersten was excited for me to be there as well.  She tells me that her friends think I am awesome.  But honestly I just think that is her way of "buttering me up" so to speak.


Look at these 3 Gorgeous girls!  The 3 musketeers!  I love all three of these young ladies..........but the one in the middle is my favorite!



We've had enough parties with these boys for me to tell you that they are a crazy bunch!


Fun but definitely crazy!
Back row: Hayden, Porter, Popper, Bryce, William
Front row: Drew, Tyson and Little John


Staci and Kamry


Bianca and Jenna


I love that Shawn Wright got in on the fun with these guys!


Sidney, McKyla and Emily


Sidney, Jacy, Briann, Sara, Reha, Kamry, Carly, Maranda, Moriah, Alisha


Jarrett and Jeb


Adam, Jarrett and Jeb


Bianca and Alisha


Jonathan, Saraphina, Kylee, Kiora and Ruben


Collin, Ruben, Max and Alex


Carly, Conner, Camry, Alisha and Sara


Kenlynn, Alissa and Hanna


A little game of twister really turned in to a good time!


I love Kristiauna!!!


Bahahaha


I might be able to use this picture for blackmail someday......hehehe!  Porter and Drew got a little cozy during the game!!!


Getting down on the dance floor!!!  Just Dance was a hug hit!


Look at these two cousins rocking the dance floor!  Steven is such a fun kid and we sure are glad he join our Boswell Family!


Kiersten's class is a really fun group of kids!  I sure hope they stay that way during high school!  Wait what?  They are high schoolers now!  YIKES!

No comments: