Saturday, May 2, 2015

Love of Reading Week

This week was Love of Reading Week at DPA.  Logan was super excited for the dress up days and all the fun activities that were planned for the week.


One day was futuristic day, Logan combined several costumes and was a alien, ninja, power ranger.
What a funny kid Logan is!


This day was be your favorite animal and bring your favorite stuffed animal to school day!
What a cute unicorn Logan made!  He thought it was so funny! 


The last day was culture day.  Logan's teacher was dressing up like the day of the dead and Logan wanted to as well.  So I sugar painted his face!


I think it turned out really cool!


My kids all thought it looked awesome!  Logan was super excited to go to school!  They were having a fiesta, making pinatas and salsa dancing.  All right up Logan's alley for sure!
I get a call around 10 a.m. from the school because Logan has thrown up :(
Poor guy!  He was so excited about this day and he only got to go for 2 hours of it.  But he was happy everyone got to see his sugar face!


This year Logan has really grown to love reading!  I love seeing the sparkle in his eye when he is telling me about something that happened in the book he's reading.  One of his favorite book series is Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  I love my Logie Bear!

No comments: