Saturday, January 9, 2016

Traveling to Buckeye for a weekend of Mani John fun!

We are all counting down the days until Spencer and Mani tie the knot!
This weekend Mani went through the temple to receive her endowments.  It was wonderful to be able to join her on that special day.  The Gilbert Temple is gorgeous and the session was probably my favorite one.


I really love this gal!  She makes life better in so many way!  I am so glad we married brothers! 


Tif and I joked that we were the "entertainment" for Mani's bachelorette party. So we found these masks at Hobby Lobby and decided it would be fun to show up to the party wearing them. 


And so we did!!!
It was hilarious!
Over all it just one wonderful weekend with Tif!  So glad I was able to come support Mani!  Mani is so wonderful and we are lucky to call her family. Wish I would have taken a picture of us with her!  

No comments: