Saturday, January 16, 2016

Wedding Bells


We have been waiting for this day for awhile....hehehe!  We knew it was going to happen and we are all so happy to this cute couple!


Their pictures turned out so pretty!


Gorgeous power couple!


I am so excited to have Mani as a new sister in law.  I can already tell she will fit right in!


Our family right outside the Mesa temple after the wedding.  I love this family of mine!


Love this crazy family too!


Hunter was pretty stoked to catch the garter!  It was quite to scene watching Spencer retriever it from Mani's thigh.  Whoa-a's-me! 


Honestly their reception was EPIC!  So beautiful and my kids loved dancing the night away!  Ella really rocked out!  It was a picture perfect day for sure!  So happy for Spencer and Mani!!! Love You Guys!

No comments: