Friday, April 1, 2016

Dance Convention/Girls Weekend

We were all excited that Gloria was going to join us on this girls trip.  


She was a hoot!
I love this sister-in-law of mine!  She makes me happy every time I see her!  She has been through some really tough times over the past year and she more than deserves a couple of days away.
She made us laugh the whole trip, she tries on clothes right where she's at.  She will put on an indian fray jacket and run up and down the store isle acting like an indian.  I did pay her $10 to do it.  But she totally would have done it for free!
I might have peed my pants when she did it!   An employee saw her and told us to just enjoy ourselves!



We enjoyed a delicious dinner at The Melting Pot.  Can't beat chocolate fondue!



Some of our favorite downtown eats include, Hanny's
Their coleslaw is devine!  Canal's were too bad either.



See this is what I had to put up with all weekend!



Then I had to tell Gloria okay  now take a "Becky Appropriate" picture!
Thank you for obliging Gloria!





Hanny's was right by our hotel.



The real reason for the trip was a dance convention/ competition for Kiersten.
The competition was Saturday night.  Her group did amazing!  In fact all the groups performed great.
I love watching Kiersten perform on stage!  She was made for it!



Kiersten sure loved having Aubrey with us this weekend.  These two have so much fun together and Kiersten helped fight Gloria off Aubrey.  LOL......fun times....



A girls weekend was just what I needed!  Refreshing to get away!



True story, Gloria pinned Aubrey down and gave her a hickey. 
Aubrey was anything but please.  Kiersten and I were just in shock!



Love our Safford Dance Academy family!



Breakfast at the Breakfast Club was yummy!



We will be going there again when we are stay in downtown Phoenix again.



Have I mentioned how much I love this crazy lady?  I dared her to sing to the waitress anytime she needed to speak to her.  $10 was included but she would have done it for free.  I am pretty sure there isn't anything Gloria wouldn't do.



Kiersten had to work her butt off at dance classes, while the rest of us kicked it at the pool!



It was a relaxing weekend for us three.  Kiersten had a wonderful, but exhausting weekend.



Kiersten recieved a scholarship for a photo shoot at nationals.  Too bad we will be in Texas that week.  Kenzie Abalos also received the same scholarship.



It was great fro Kiersten to be recognized though.
I love my dancing girl and how hard she works.  She puts her heart and soul into everything she does!

No comments: