Thursday, April 28, 2016

Dress Up Week at DPA

The kids sure love when they get to dress up at school.  This is Love of Reading Week at DPA.


Ryker, Logan and Grant
This day was dress up aa your future occupation.  Grant is a CKC worker and Logan and Ryer want to be professional hunters.
The boys rode their bikes to school today and I had a couple of people text me about Logan in hi skin outfit.  It was pretty funny!



This was Wacky day.  Logan pulls it off well I'd say.  Doesn't his smile radiate fun!


Grant was looking pretty rad on Wacky day too!



This was hero day.  Grant is an Army man and Logan a fire fighter.
Grant looks like he is going to poop or cry.......lol.  Nope that is just his serious Army man face.  Oh my gosh I was dying.


Glad he would give me a smile!  That's the sweet Grant face I love!



One day was pajama day....thank you for an easy day....love mom!



This boys were so excited to bring their stuffed animals today.
It was a fun week and they did lots of fun activities at school.  We still love our little charter school!

No comments: