Tuesday, June 14, 2016

EFY at Northern Arizona University

Kiersten went to EFY with Kallie Smart.


They had the best week.  It is an expensive thing but the way I look at it, in this day and age, it is an investment in my child's soul!  I feel really strongly about giving my kids opportunities like this.


I was so excited to drive up to Flagstaff and give the girls a ride home.  It was even better than I had imagined.  Hearing their stories with such first hand enthusiasm just confirmed by impression that EFY was were Kiersten needed to go this summer.


The way this program can increase a teenagers spirituality in a fun and cool environment is amazing!
Kiersten LOVED it so much!  I loved hearing how her testimony had grown so much in just a week.
Kiersten's COW (crush of the week) was the shortie to the left of her in this picture.  His name is Decker and he lives in the Mesa area.


One thing Kiersten really liked was when the boys formed lines to the cafeteria and sang church songs as the girls all got to go first for lunch.  It was on the day everyone dressed up in church close.   She said it was so neat to be treated with sure respect!  
They both loved their counselors, Heidi and Jared.


I loved every minute of hearing her and Kallie talk about their week!  They laughed and laughed, shared their testimonies and their renewed desire to stay close to the spirit.
Well worth $500 in my book!

No comments: