Monday, November 28, 2016

Some Times I Really Don't Want to be the Parent!

So Ella's new favorite thing to do is.....


Yes that's right....her favorite thing is to MOON YA!!!
She thinks it's hilarious and it is. But no I can't just laugh at her because I am the PARENT!!  I have to be as serious as I can and tell her that we don't show people our bums. All while she is giggling away. The struggle to parent her is real people!! 

  

She will just randomly pull down her pants and MOON ya! I really hope I can hold my serious face so that I can teach her it's not appropriate to MOON people!  She's too young to learn about the times when it is appropriate to MOON people......Bahahaha!  Just kidding!!! 
Wish me luck cause inside I am laughing!  Guess I'll keep on being the parent though :) 

No comments: