Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"No Way! Dreams Do Come True!!"


Since we will be in Mexico on Logan's birthday we decided to let him have his presents before we left. He was thrilled to say the least....


A mini BMX bike to use at the skate park just blew his mind. It's what he was wanting but I had him pretty convinced he wasn't getting it. 
Logan was jumping up and down when he found it and said "Dreams really do come true!!!"
He also got a pair of under armor shoes that are blue and yellow (Pima colors) and a Lego set. 
Happy birthday Logan!!!

11 Things I Love About Logan
1.  I love his zest for life. 
2.  I love his carefree spirit! He doesn't usually sweat the small stuff which is refreshing after having two perfectionist kids!
3.  I love his smile!  Man it lights up a room instantly!
4. I love his charm. I know it's probably going to get him in a lot of trouble with girls as a teenager but man is he a charmer. And it's so natural to him! 
5. His love of sports!
6.  He truly is one of the funniest kids I have even known.  I have no idea where he gets half of his comments from.
7.  I love how responsible he has become at his school work.  This year he has really matured and we often find him studying for tests or working on projects for school.  I don't even have to ask him to study for spelling anymore.  He is such a smarty pants!
8.  I love the connection he has with Ella.  He is her favorite for sure.  They has very similar personalities and it is fun to watch.
9.  He has a tender heart and always cares about the under dog or the kid thats a loner.
10.  I love his desire to choose the right.
11.  I love what a performer he is.  He lights up the stage when he is on it!!!

I love you very much Logie Bear!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: