Saturday, March 18, 2017

Aubrey Hoyt Came to Visit!!!

We were all so excited for our Aubs to come visit us for her spring break from college! 


Kiersten and Kallie sure love Aubrey! 
 
 

We had a little photo shoot after church. Had to document these gorgeous girls! 

 

Kiersten and Aubrey just had to have a photo shoot with pineapples!

 

I love these girls!
They cracked me up with their pineapple poses! 

 

Gosh it was fun to see Aubrey!  
She brought her boyfriend last minute which was kind of a bummer. We thought he was just going to stay a couple of days but he stayed the whole week. Yikes!!

 

Oh Aubrey there is so much I can say about you. We've had some good times and some bad times. I think you are growing up and becoming a beautiful woman!  I look forward to watching you get married, have a career and a family of your own. I think you are an amazing person! 

 

These two girls just have so much fun together!  Kiersten was a little bummed that Aubreys boyfriend stayed all week because that meant her and Aubs didn't get as much time together. 

 

I love watching these two girls giggle together! Aubrey is as close to an older sister as Kiersten will ever have. They share a special bond. 

 

Saying goodbye was hard on these two girls! 

No comments: