Wednesday, March 29, 2017

When you get a text like this...

You jump up and down that your 13 year old son wants you to chaperone his field trip to the Renaissance Festival!!
It really did make my day!
 

Especially after I found out I could drive my own car!  Yippee for not needing to ride on the school bus. 

 

We took Brooke and Nevaeh with us!  We jammed out to musi the whole way. 
So to be honest I am turning 40 this year. Since I am a "planner" I decided I would plan my mid life crisis. And that it shouldn't be just one act, but it should be multiple things over the course of my forties. Lol.....that sounds like much more fun. So I decided to start by getting some bass put in my Maxima!  
I love it!!  I jam out all the time and the kids thought it was the coolest thing ever!!
So yeah we really did jam out on the drive! 



We had a fun day!!  It is so nice with cell phones the kids I was in charge of just had to check in with me ever hour or so. Which meant I got to spend my time with these three fun kids!


It was a great time! 

 

I really do love the Reniessance Festival!
The food is yummy and the entertainment is good. But the best part was spending time with my Hunter boy!
Sure do love him!
Thanks for asking me to go!! 

No comments: