Thursday, June 15, 2017

Bad Timing


I started feeling sick on Wednesday when I was painting Kiersten's bedroom. She was gone with her Grammie Cluff to Mesa for a birthday sleepover and I wanted to get her room all painted as a surprise. 
I worked my butt off! 

 

Woke up the next morning feeling even worse and I knew I needed to go to the doctor. Especially because Justin and I leave for Cancun, Mexico tomorrow for a couples trip with the Rogers and the Earp's. 
Go to the doctor.....
Sure enough I have strep throat and an ear infection. Awww....NOOOOO!  I do not have time to get sick, let alone get well before tomorrow morning at 8:00 when we are leaving from Phoenix to catch a flight. 
Well I had all my packing done for Justin and I, as well as for the kids. They are going to go stay with Grammie Cluff, except for Kiersten she will be going to girls camp as a YCL this year. 
My kids could see how sick I was and Grant insisted on giving me a foot massage!  It was the sweetest thing ever!  Ella had to massage one foot as well. She actually did a good job, minus the part that she used a TON of lotion.....hahaha!  Still the foot massage felt great!  

No comments: