Monday, June 12, 2017

Tucson Temple Openhouse


I was hoping I could talk Justin in to getting away from the office but it didn't work out. So I ended up taking the kids by myself to the Temple Open House. Kiersten asked if Alec could come with us so I figured why not. I told him he could be in charge of Ella....lol. 


It was nice to have yet another chance to walk through a temple with my kids before it is dedicated. 

 

I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that families can be together forever! 


I sure love my kids!
They are going to grow up to be wonderful adults I already know. 

 

On the way back to the parking lot we got to ride on the top level of a double decker bus. The kids were all excited about that. Grant leaned over to me and said, "Mom thanks for bringing us to see the temple. I loved it!" 
Completely made the trip worth it. That and while in the temple Ella was so reverent on the tour. She was quite and held my hand walking through the temple. It was really a sweet experience! 
 
 

After the temple tour Kiersten requested we eat at Mod Pizza. Great idea to me!! 

 

I let Kiersten and Alec know they have two more months before they will be able to go on dates without the whole family being a part of what they do. Hahaha! 

 

My original plan was to take the kids the Breakers, a water park in the Tucson area. Oh yeah it's closed on Mondays. Ugh...... so we decided some time jumping at AZ Air Time. 


We ended the day with dinner at Dave and Buster's as well as a couple of hours of video games. 
It was a fun filled day being with my favorite people!!  Bummed that Justin could get away from the office. He has been working 16-18 hour days ever since we got back from Rocky Point. I am grateful for his hard work for our family. 
Families Are Forever! 

No comments: