Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Little Loves...

Four of my Five Valentine's! The kids love to get their Valentine shirts each February. They look so cute in red. It's one of my favorite colors. Three Kings and a Princess
The kids adore Mr. Grant. Kiersten is a huge help and will hold him whenever I ask her to. A lot of times Kiersten will pick up Grant when he's fussin before I do. One of her favorite things to do is push Grant in his stroller. Hunter loves to hold toys for Grant to try to reach and I have to say Hunter is the most patient one when we are in the car and Mr. Grant is telling us he is ready to get out of his car seat. Hunter will give him toys, sing to him, rock his car seat. It's so cute to see them all interact with Mr. Grant. Now there is Logan who tells me several times a day EVERYDAY, "Mom I like your baby!" I love my kids............not saying they don't drive me complete bonkers on a regular basis, but I wouldn't be the same without them.

No comments: