Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Happy Boy!

For days Logan keeps beggin' me to help him on Hunter's little bike that has no training wheels. I helped him one time for about 2 minutes and I could tell he wasn't ready. So one day he comes up to me and says, "Mom I am ready, I can ride Hunter's bike now." He sounded so sure of himself so I took him outside to let him try and.........................AWAY HE WENT!!! Sure enough he COULD ride a bike without training wheels.
When he stopped he told me, "Mom, Jesus taught me how to ride my bike without training wheels."
Then he shouted, "THANK YOU JESUS!"
Not sure what church he's been attending lately, but it made me laugh.
He was such a happy boy and wanted to show EVERYONE! It's fun that he learned how to ride a bike without training wheels and he is only 4. But the downside was that he couldn't start himself. So it was a big problem and he would ask me every 5 minutes, no exaggeration, to help him on his bike. What a guy! Thank goodness my BRILLIANT friend Wendy Shupe suggested I give him something to stand on, like a block, so he could start by himself. It worked like a charm! Logan was thrilled as was I. Thank you a million times Wendy! I owe her dinner once we are all off our diets!
There he goes.................doing it BY HIMSELF. He kept cheering "I can do it all by himself!"
And way he goes! No stopping him now!
I love that he looked back to make sure I was still watching him and taking pictures.
He is a pro now!

No comments: