Friday, February 11, 2011

Loves of My Life

So we had a little Valentine's Day photo shoot since I was taking pictures for the kids valentine's anyways.
Love Kiersten's outfit! She is so fun to shop for because.... well #1 she is my only girl and #2 she is so appreciative of what she gets. BEAUTIFUL! Hunter is such a handsome guy and has a great personality! He is very styling for a 7 year old boy. He likes to dress good and loves styling hats.
I just LOVE this guy!
Logie Bear throwing his pose!
He did both these poses on his own.........what can I say the kid is trained!
Then the fun started.......the kids love to get silly in my studio and it usually makes for some adorable pictures!
Isn't he a gorgeous guy?
I love the brightness in his innocent eyes!
Kiersten took some pictures of me so I could make a valentine for my sweetheart!
These kiddos are the Loves of My Life!
Mr. Grant was tired so he wasn't the best model
but we did get a few pictures of him not running away or screaming.
My kids, Justin and the rest of our families really are my most valued treasures!
I remember as a teenager dreaming of being a mom. I have looked forward to this calling for so many years. I remember reading my patriarchal blessing and crying EVERY TIME I read the part about being a mother.
I didn't realize of course how hard, exhausting and challenging it would be, being a mother
BUT...
even more then that,
I didn't realize how fun, fulfilling and rewarding this calling would be either! Thanks for letting me be your mom!

No comments: