Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I think our Valentine cards turned out cute this year. I got this idea from the Idea Room.
Hunter 7 years old
Logan 5 years old Kiersten 9 years old We had a fun time with our tradition of driving around Valentine's Day Evening and dropping off our Valentine cards to friends and family. This year it was just the kids and I, as Justin was working late.........but half way through our deliveries I decided to go kidnap him from work. So he spent a little time with us delivering Valentine's and it was such a treat! The kids LOVE this tradition because they get to ring the door bell and run.........obviously not because it's a secret who they are from but just for the fun of it! Usually we just put our initials on the cards and treat, but this year it was pictures. Our friends, the Gunderson's are the ones we copied this idea from........so thanks Jenny! We have done this for several years now and the kids always remind me about it each year.......so I guess it's a HIT! The Gunderson's are living in Peru now........we miss you guys!

2 comments:

EmilyHerb18 said...

Very cute. I thought about doing those this year. We did mini shovels that said "I DIG YOU". I love yours those- it doesn't hurt that your kids are so stinkin' cute!

BiggsFamily said...

My kids totally loved these!! Such a great and cute idea, and I agree that your kids are so cute!!