Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be Mine?

Hunter was so excited to have his first Valentine's! And she asked him. Madi Biglar has a cute little crush on Hunter and asked him to be her Valentine. She is in 2nd Grade with Hunter.
So Hunter got right to work making her a card the after school. I was making some Valentine's Day crafts and Hunter and Kiersten joined in. Hunter wasn't quite the perfectionist as Kiersten, which at this craft it came in handy! Making roses out of streamers........so easy and oh so cute!
I was making the roses for a craft, but Hunter....all on his own I might add...........came up with the idea to make a bouquet! What a romantic little guy!
Madi gave Hunter this Coke and it just made his day! It was so cute to see his joy whenever he got something from his Valentine!
I just Love the month of February!
This was another cute thing Madi gave to Hunter! I was so fun to see Hunter's excitement to make things for Madi..........he never could wait until Valentine's to give her his gifts so I think he ended up giving her like 7 little things by the time Valentine's day rolled around!

No comments: