Friday, February 11, 2011

Wildlife in the House!

A couple of Saturdays ago we were just having fun playing inside as it was FREEZING out! I came in to find that Hunter had used a marker and made all the boys look like TIGERS.
I tried to control my fear and calmly asked, "Hunter what kind of markers did you use? Please tell me they aren't permanent!"
Hunter replies, "Are you crazy mom....of course they aren't permanent they are washable I checked!"
Whew! I took a deep breath and told him how cute it was that he made his brothers like TIGERS!
I am very surprised Mr. Grant held still long enough for Hunter to stripe him up. I asked Hunter about it and he told me, "Oh I was feeding him TIGER FOOD the whole time I was marking his face." "What might TIGER FOOD be?" I asked. "Oh just M&M's!" replied Hunter. Now it all made sense!!! The boys had a great time playing TIGERS and made a big cage for themselves in the playroom. I was thankful Hunter was smart enough to check if the markers were washable!

1 comment:

BiggsFamily said...

You are such a fun mom!! Willey was asking Logie why he colored all over his face and logan just laughed and said "I didn't!" hahaha.